Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I've been accused of Over Analysing...

















...and sadly i'm guilty as charged.


Come on Nutty... dont let them say such things about us


The earlier my brain accepts its true and that he (the brain) is the main reason we are being accused the better for him. eh yes...my brain is a he.

Its true...I agree it is true, I find myself over-analyzing even the smallest of details...a gesture given or not given must have a meaning behind it... a smile that doesnt reach the eyes means something, a story that doesnt add up, i would never let go until I get to the bottom of it. Initially I thought its how everyone behaves you know... until I discovered that some people just go with the flow....and are happier for it.

Are you saying we are not happy?

eh...I haven't said so brain, but are we happier knowing all the things we know/find out? I dont think so. The time has come to just Stop...infact what do I fear so much that I always have to be seeking secrets and hidden conspiracies behind every word or look or smile. Madness in practice.

I want to stop it and am reading an article on How to stop Over Analysing now the problem is I'm trying to read in between the lines...haba!! trying to read in between the lines of a self help article. Abi make I just branch Yaba left for Psychiatric evalution...cos this is borderline crazy.


Anyways its a bad habit I'm gonna stop...soon. I no be FBI nor CIA... so the next time I see my boss going beet red as he walks on one side very close to the wall, with shifty eyes, i'm not going to try and reason that the probability of that fart smell being associated with him is very high. No...I'll just assume he went red for no reason. Yeah...I'm gonna use my brain for lighter things oh jare...those when wan lie should lie...I will allow you, I wont raise my eyebrows...I wont wonder why, I may not believe, but I wont try and imagine why you lied. My brain will be used for other things, not for worry over why, when, how,etc...I will join the happy people league. My brain will be used for lighter things as shown in the pic


Huh? for that only?



sharrraaap there....Hakuna Matata



an·a·lyze (n-lz)
tr.v. an·a·lyzed, an·a·lyz·ing, an·a·lyz·es
1. To examine methodically by separating into parts and studying their interrelations.



N'J

7 comments:

  1. lmao. some folks mentioned this to me just this weekend. Yep i over analyze and i like it. lol, but i applaud you on the new direction let me know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I sure will. And if i fall (start analyzing again) i'll pick myself up and get back in line...after all its not the amount of times you fall, its about getting up again...

    In fact everything is tasting better now...the sky is bluer (abi greener) ha....I can even look forward to watching today's foot ball match... Join me Neefemi...

    =============<(0)popopopo

    Bruhahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaha. I don't think its wrong to analyze... it keeps you smart, but yet, again, if it becomes self-destructive, you might just want to tone it down. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mwajim Al, life is indeed for living. Glad you intend to change. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mwajim: yeah i'll tone it down....thanks

    Myne: My sentiments exactly...life is for the living... thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make a conscious effort to let those gestures go. I am that way and though it has served me well in protecting me from the human race it has also caused me a great deal of pain. So i am still learning to let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha... I am letting go of that habit jare...now I'll live and let live and no think am at all...

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete

Say it as you mean it... I can take it