1. Car owners can now drive in peace without having two extra sets of eyes at the side if each ear watching for reckless Okada riders
2. A lot of babies will be born into Lagos State next year, as pregnant women will no longer endanger the lives of their unborn babies by bouncing up and down on Okadas
3. Everyone can now safely arrive late to work at the same time due to traffic caused by a fallen tanker blocking the road. No need to panic that that over zealous colleague has abandoned his car on the road and taken a bike (to avoid the traffic) to the office while you are still stuck in traffic
4. As for those who have been praying that their boyfriend would step up, start rejoicing... Gone are the days of: 'honey...I'm missing you o, please come quick...take a bike naw so you won't be stuck in traffic'...psft! Now before he misses you unnecessarily he will think of providing your cab fare to and from Festac.
5. Lets not forget the health benefits of walking. Walking to and from work will help prevent obesity, arthritis, stiffness of joints...helps in bowel movements and helps you expel toxic waste through sweat thus reducing the risks of cancer.
6. Your chances of making heaven increases because no more bitter words and abuses on Okada riders will proceed out of thine mouth in the mornings and evening on your way to and from work.
7. Finally gossiping and unnecessary aproko will stop... I haven't figured out yet how the non-Okada issue will stop this...but I am convinced deep within that it will