First comes the pre-menstrual syndrome which annoys me thee most, which some times lasts five (5) days, and when it comes it comes with:
Physical symptoms of:
- Breast swelling and tenderness.
- water retention, weight gain.
- Changes in bowel habits.
- Food cravings, especially for sweet or salty foods.
- Sleep pattern changes.
- Fatigue, lack of energy.
- Decreased sexual desire.
- Pain and low back prior to menstrual bleeding.
Behavioral symptoms of:
- Withdrawal from family and friends.
Emotional and cognitive symptoms include:
- Anger, irritability.
- Mood swings.
- Decreased alertness, inability to concentrate.
And one is expected to go thru all these every month with a smile plastered permanently on one's face???
Is this fair? Because it seems like the woman was created to go nuts every month.... and men keep wondering why we act crazy sometimes? hahahahah...What a laugh!!!