According to the rules, i should say 7 things about myself;
(So I swear on Nutty J's Blog Bible to tell the truth...the whole truth and nothing but the truth).
Here we go:
1. I love the art of flirting. Not everyone knows how to flirt and just leave it at that. But I do and I cant help it even when I try.
2. I hate physical contact. Its a reason why I dont like sharing my bed with anyone. Dont ask me how I manage to share bed with a partner/lover/boyfriend (when I used to)...cos I dont know.
3. I'm weak when it comes to friendship. I find it difficult to say NO, to my best/true friends. Its one reason I have few true buddies. They are the ones that love me enuff not to take advantage of that weakness
4. As outspoken and fearless as I am...I could be incredibly shy. I find it difficult to look directly in a persons eye. No matter how hard I try, maintaining eye contact is something I find hard to do especially with someone new. And especially after sex with someone old/new
5. Most of my friends, outside my main crew, are almost always 10-22 years older than me. I sometimes find that they better understand me than people my own age group.
6. I've had sex more times than I can remember BUT I have never had an ORGASM. Even though I give my partner(s) countless orgasms. Life is just not fair...
7. I owe my life and every good thing and people that come my way to God Almighty. I owe my purpose driven, truth seeking and passionate way of life to my father. I owe my good nature and kind spirit (polishing halo) to my mother.
Also, am expected to give the award to 15 other bloggers
1} Neefemi: because she is awesome, versatile and stylish and one of the first people who welcomed me to Blogsville. Her passion for music is some thing to admire.
2}Vanity XX: because her topics are exotic, erotic and versatile. She is just a craze girl
3} Kay 9: There's just something about this guy that makes me stalk his page. Check it for urself
4}2cute4u: Chacha...I mean you can ask chacha anything and you get a stylish and versatile answer for free. Think am exaggerating? Just click it then
5} Sisi Yemmi : Her thoughts are very interesting and her style is unique. Besides she's a warri babe like me and finished from my high school (Fieldcrest)...shhh...she doesnt know that..hehehe
6} Lily Johnson: Because I enjoy her style
7} Carey: There is something true and stylish and Versatile with the way Carey writes. He could carry you home anytime with his blog post. If you dont believe me, he is a click away
8} Climbtonowhere: If You looking for stlye...then check out the life of this saleswoman in NYC
9} Mwajim Al: Right here...right now I am gonna say her blog is awesome. Its always a breath of fresh air
10} Taynament: I give her this award because her topics are exotic, truthful, versatile, served with attitude!
11} Azazel: I dont know about stylish...but the award is also about versatility and you dey try for that area.
12}Mena : You are definetly on the brink. I give you this award cos there is never a dull moment on your page. People you gats to know this chick
13} Sickle Cell Warrior : Because this is one blog that reaches out to all and sundry. Her attempt to educate the world about sickle cell is amazing and she kicks arse too. This Award is for you girl.
14}: Musing of a Caramel Latte addict: A very cerebral, capable blogger! This is a blog everyone should be a part of. Temi rocks
15}Simple Chic; Her blog is stylish
Now the rules are simple.
1}Thank the blogger that gave you the award.
2}Then list 7 things about yourself.
3}Give out the same awards to 15 other bloggers.
4}Then contact them.
Its not as easy as you think...phew!!!
Am off to contact them.
PS: The Big and Minature throphies are my idea and not part of the rule/regulations. But we do deserve them...hence you can take them home. Kisses