Thursday, September 2, 2010

Its September....and I'm still standing

If not for Your goodness
If not for Your grace
I don't know where I would be today
If not for Your kindness
I never could say
I'm still standing

If not for Your mercy
If not for Your love
I most likely would have given up
If not for your favor
I never could say
I'm still standing
But by the grace of God



http://www.mp3lyrics.org/i/israel/still/


Happy New Month to you all....I'll put up a blog soon but let me go do my blog rounds. I'm sorry for the appearing and disappearing, so many many things happening... I haven't abandoned ship...I'm still standing and love you all


*blows kisses*



N'J

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are still standing :=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Cant wait to read your new posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. New here! hey! Its good to hear that you are still standing. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait till you come back fully

    http://somepeoplehaverealproblems-vain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Say it as you mean it... I can take it